Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are trying to create general messages and we have a person recording the messages in a seperate room due to background noise. While recording the user hung up without hitting the pound button to stop recording and then the phone that was connected...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Information is no longer available about Unity on the www.activevoice.com web pages. There is a link to www.cisco.com on that page, but so far I've been unable to locate any useful information there.<br><br>Am I missing something somewhere? Is ther...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am a bit confused by the CCM licensing terms. Do I require additional licese for each H323 device I connect to it (such as H323 gateway, TAPI devices, etc)? or is the licensing terms only applies to IP Phone?Thanks.

aliao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never implemented a voip solution and was wondering if anyone could list the basic cisco components that I will need. My situation is thus: I have a customer that wants to pull out his old pbx at one of the remote sites in favor of a voip solu...

eronay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Directory handler can transfer incoming calls to user's voicemail box but when people dial user's direct number, it goes to main Unity answering system instead of their own voicemail box. Could you please let me know how can I fix this problem? Tha...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Mitel SX-2000 Phone switch running Calista integreation with Unity. We are wondering if live record is possible with this setup. If not what do we need to persue to make it possible. We are currently running Unity 2.4 Enterprise. Thanks...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user with an Outlook Inbox of 400Mb. Is there any known issues with Unity and the size of there inbox. Most of her inbox consists of emails. When she goes to check her voicemail messages from her phone, the system says she has over 100 me...

lkauderer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes