Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My company has about 60 persons that are constantly on the road. They do email via remote dial-up. I am tring to figure out the best method for these people to do Voicemail efficiently. Some do not care about the sometimes large voicemail download...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever one of our subscribers tries to access their messages via phone Unity states that "system is unable to complete your call at this time, try again later" They can listen to voice messages via VMO, but the message indicator light doesn't ligh...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded my Unity to 2.4.5 and also upgraded viewmail on one client. Now that I have upgraded my viewmail it gives a rasterization error. I have changed the options to "print directly to printer" which in the past has fixed the issues with 2...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 2.4.5 73 version and I am importing close to 4000 users.. Im on close to 3000 and now when I import most of the time it dies in the process and does not import properly I have to log out and log back in to the sa and go back to the subscri...

ajones by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MWI

How do I monitor whether MWI is working in a Call-Manager environment? I don't see any MWI activity in the status monitor(the detail one) nor from the call viewer. Would like to know what traces to turn on to make that happen. :)<br><br>Systems En...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have seen many posts in the past about Unity's volume level, distortions, etc. After doing some comparisons and trails, I don't think we are dealing with a volume issue, but rather an overall voice quality issue. Perhaps originating from the C...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently you need to physically press the Services button to list available services. Is there any plans to make certain services "Pop-Up" after a certain idle period? This is crucial for retail coupons and such.

wlyon by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when outlook is open on a client pc that client cannot check voicemail from the phone, unity will say you have a new message but will not play it until outlook is closed, is there a storage option somewhere that needs to be set?<br><br>www.midcosyste...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wanted to know how to install this product. <br><br>Do i run setup on the ActiveVoice Unity server using the Exchange Service acct? Or do i run it on a different box? <br><br>Lastly, i am assuming that all activevoice services need to runnig w...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read in the Unity 2.4.5 readme that Unity failover requires NT 4.0 on the backup server. By the statement that it is required on the backup server, does that mean that the primary server can be on Windows 2000 and the backup on NT 4.0? <br><br>Is...

mslaga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to run VoIP on 5 "Cisco 1700" routers which have slot cards type "FX0". the main problem I have is that such ports keep hanged after each communication. Is it right to use FX0 against FX0 ? What is recommended in this case ? FXS ?. Than...