Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am installing Unity as standalone integrating with call manager. Already I am having problems with authentication because the NT domain is accross a T1, and on the other side they are running Boarder Manager which seems to be blocking some of the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All looks good; Unity starts, but no voicemail will pick the application event log shows failure over and over again with the following: Category init, Event ID 1012, AVXML_MC, description the XML engine is not installed. The server is NT 4.0; the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some customers that wish to start using IP telephony over GRE tunnels. We are currently baselining some plans to implement a network wide QoS. However, the use of GRE is going to mask the true nature of a packet as it passes over intermediate...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The software company I work for designs portals or what we seem to be calling e-hubs. A co-worker and I are attempting, from our position low down in the chain of command, to push towards greater multimedia capability. Not video-conferencing so to ...

For VoIP over slow WAN links (<=T1), one can configure compressed RTP (cRTP) to reduce bandwidth usage. However, this will cause extra cpu load. I searched CCO all over, every relevant page says that the number of simultaneous calls a router can supp...

wchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes