Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using Unity 2.4.5 and CCM 3.05a. Within Call Manager, we use partitions and calling search space. We can't get the MWI lite to work, even though dialing the MWI # on the IP phone lites it up and also turns it off. We can get VM messages to ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the POTS is made on an ISDN PRI, the ANI is comming from the PSTN and is forwarded in the VoIP network.Is there any way to define an ANI number for the FXO/FXS ports, so it will also be forwarded on the VoIP network as ANI, and eventually even f...

vstanescu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering if anyone could tell me if with an analog trunk, 2600, FXO's, CallManager 3.0(6), is it possible to deliver calling line ID (CLID) to a 7960 (Name/Number)?If not is there a way to provide this service via FXO as T1 PRI is a bit expensiv...

Call Manager Integration, 3.05a. Unity Enterprise 2.4.5(66). Exchange 5.5 SP4. Cisco MCS-7835 w/1Gb ram.<br><br>If a subscriber deletes a long message by phone, maybe 2 minutes in length, there is a good 15 second pause between the time the user p...

mslaga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to see if this environment works before I make my recommendation.I have a cisco router 2600 with 2fxo voice ports as my gateway. I have one cisco 12+ ip phone and one Cisco CallManager 2.4 server. All 3 devices (the router, the ip phone, ...

amanda.le by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the Exchange environment have phone number field fully populated(with 10 digit number), is there a way to extract only the last four digits in this bulk import? Now it is taking the whole 10 digit. <br><br>Systems Engineer

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are now using active voice on a OS2 station. We currently have about 450 voicemail accounts and will expand to 1000 by summer. We need to go to the unity product. We have the budget and are ready. We have a large windows 2000 network and excha...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JL. This is Randy, I am on call and Telecom Labs says that there is a new feature in 2.4.5.73 called cloning. I have never heard of it and have looked in the release note and could not find anything about it.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to upgrade the Exchange server that runs Unity. We keep running into problems with upgrade software, like Exchange SP4, that want to stop services prior to the upgrade. Even with Unity stopped, the Exchange service stops fail and the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has the QA department have a chance to test this yet? I am planning to upgrade my client's 3.06 Callmanager to 3.07 this weekend(actually, tomorrow). Hopefully, it will no longer contain the same blind transfer problem. I will be installing 2.4.5 ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes