Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How do I implement cover path (similar to Avaya) in UCM 6.I want ext 1 to go to ext 2 then ext 3 etc... As a final step it needs to go to the voicemail of ext 1 (The original extensiln.) if all else failsThis feature in Avaya is called cover path. Do...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Planning my CCIE voice, have come up with the below list of equipments, can you guys please have a look at it and let me know what is required and what all can I do without.• MCS-7825H 3GHZ Xeon 2GB MEMORY 40GB HDD ---- 3 servers, 1 for pu...

From release notes and included files, it looks like the 7937 is operational with CME 4.3. However when I go to add the load, it is not available on the list of phones. CME Says it's registered, but it never registers. Anyone able to get this to w...

matt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SO I have wondered for a while what is the difference between a "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1" and a "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1=" ? or any port adapter part number with / without an '=' for that matter? Are they exactly the same part? If so why two different part number...

d.chulhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 105 phones and 420 licenses. I'm only using 412 licenses. The License Unit Report has always reported correctly, but now it states that there are no authorized licenses, 412 used and -412 remaining. It seems as if it thinks I'm using all of...