Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have some users in a remote office who say they are unable to get the Consultative transfer to work. They are following the instructions. They are saying that the never get an option to talk to the person they are transferring the call too. As soo...

I have a couple of clients that deployed HP procurve switches. I understand that they must use CAM based tracking. What I'm wondering is how detailed will they be able to get (Room #, etc.)? I know there are several LLDP-MED commands that can be e...

dsoucy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have installed CiscoWorks CommonServices 3.0.5 with Operations Manager 2.0.1 but unable to add devices to Operations Manager database for monitoring purpose. While adding devices to the Operations Manager database, we are getting following erro...

We have a flat network of 6 3750g poe switches in a stack. default vlan1 for data.......we are getting ready to go to voip and am need some general guidance in setting up voice vlan. It seems some say the ports should be in trunk mode, others say n...

gmtimmons by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes