Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,we've installed asterisk on a pc and want to implement it in a lan with many vlans.we've created vlan for voice (vlan5 / ip address : 192.168.5.1) and used "switchport voice ".we've used "switchport access " for data vlan (vlan10 / ip ad...

I am trying to configure a 2621 (non-xm) with the following config..Non-IP PBX (PRI Interface) -> VWIC-1MFT-T1 -> SIP -> Asterisk -> PSTNI can see the calls reaching the 2621, but they never leave the 2621 to go to the Asterisk. I see the calls via "...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a new remote office with a standalone CCME implementation.I'd like to integrate this CCME into our enterprise Call Manager, so that their extensions can be dialled and so that i can route via their PRI and vice versaIs there a how to guide ...

Hi everyoneI'm hoping somebody can help me!I am trying to perform a very simple task on my CallManager, yet for some reason I am having immense difficulties!Scenario is as follows:I had an IP Phone with a DN of 5706. This phone was de-registered and ...

bennieg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes