Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After installing the BARS software in a 3.3(4) CCM I found a problem.First, the CCM server doesn't appear in the left tab.After I configure manually, a message appears telling me that some CCM components could not be found.Check the file attached.Tks...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a user today report that she had two users on he line and when she attempted to transfer the calls she received the following error "not enough bandwidth" She was trying to transfer the call within her location not across the WAN. She is locat...

dmckelvey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Try to config VG224, but without success. Below is the sample config file from CCO. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/vg/vg224/scg/scgappa.htmCan someone post a workable VG224 config file? Thanks in advance.

tomchan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in SRST mode and cannot gain access to the PRI.I am able to dial to the numbes associated with the PRII have the following commands in the fallback config:access-code pri 9 direct-inward-dialsecondary-dialtone 9Dial-peer voice 20 potsdestination...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,How i can set up 3 dialing rules means>>[1]2000 to 3000 within the organisatio [2]91-481-2345678 international[3]0481-2345678 within country.in which call manager pages i need to setup configured.Anybody can help me???thanks

Hello,I have CM4.1(3)Sr3c connecet to a cisco 1760 h323 gateway, when i make a call from a ipphone to a phone beyind the gateway I dont want to send the calling number, I have tryed in the gateway configuration on the callmanager to put restrict in C...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes