Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello friendsi have a cisco 3640 router with vwic 1MFT-T1 voice card. IThe router have flash:c3640-is-mz.122-32.bin ios.The MGCP is not supporting in this imageI want to know which IOS I need for enabling this router as MGCP gateway.Also the router h...

Was working, now is not. I get auth prompt and can login, then window goes blank. I'm running CME 4.0(1), CUE 2.3, Using IE 6. Tried several workstations. I've re-installed the CME-Basic and CME-GUI files, still same thing. CUE GUI works ok, but li...

dhouser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 4.1(3)We discovered yesterday during failover testing that Extension Mobility does not function when CCM PUB is down. When pressing the services button on the phone the message "Requesting" displays, and the services menu does not populate. Is th...

rytom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to refuse calls that arrive as "unknown"? I am working with a school that doesn't want to receive any calls that have callerID blocked. They have been getting a lot of bomb threats. They are running CCM4.1(3) with 2801's running...

JD Jones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes