Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello, I am interesting if I can use OTV technology as backup DCI. I know that is not used in that case usually. But in my case I already have vPC as my primary DCI over dark fiber, and want to implement backup for it.To achieve backup path over OTV ...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco® Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about hierarchical network design. Recommending a network topology is required for meeting a customer's corporate network design  ...

We are setting up OTV on the N7K in unicast mode.  Do I still need IGMP v3 configured on the join interface ?  And then on the Other side of the Join interface does that interface need IGMP v3 enabled as well?  exampleProduction VDC:interface port-ch...

Hello all. I would need to have- FabricPath,- vPC+ (= emulated vPC switch) and-  FHRP Anycast HSRPto be active on Nexus7700 Switches at the same time for a customer design. Are all three functions supported on a Nexus7700 simultaneously?Or are there ...