Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,I'd like to know if it is possible to connect two Nexus 7710 in VPC Domain as Core Switch for two Nexus 7010 also configured in vpc domain making the Aggregation layer. I mean, could I connect Core Layer and Aggreation Layer in a double-side-vp...

I have 2 Nexus 5548 switches. I'm facing issues on VPC status down and consistency check not performed.Below is the output.vPC status----------------------------------------------------------------------------id     Port        Status Consistency Rea...

Hi Guys,  I Have a doubt about wich solution provides better up time.    1 - One N7700 fully redundant (2 x Supervisors,2 x  I/O Modulo)or   2 - Two N7700 with no redundancy (1 x Sup, 1 x I/O Modulo)I've seen benefits for both sides  (1 - ISSU, etc; ...

I need to bring up a Data center, this will be the Primary and the Other data center in NV will be the back. The  NV data center us up. Basically i believe the Configs will be duplicated. I need somebody who can help me with this Turn up.

anilcisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im getting this error when I try to run Epld updates.Could not extract EPLD images, Insufficient space in bootflash.Failed to extract EPLD image file, Exiting.. I have allready delete some of the NXos bin files I downloaded. I'm currenty running 6.1 ...