Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

HiWe are attempting to configure a switch on two Watchguard active / active firewall devices on a network that has Cisco SG 350 switchesWe don't know if CISCO switches support adding static ARP entries for a unicast IP to its multicast MAC addressCou...

alfredo86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I would like to start with the CoPP policy configuration and/or beste practice recommendation with Nexus 7700 Version 7.3. Regarding CoPP Configuration I read this documentation:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus7...

Looking for suggestion here. I have a customer looking to re-use some M5 C240 servers as the compute-only nodes to an existing Hyperflex M6 cluster. I can help them expand the Hyperflex cluster to include the M5 servers but I am trying to figure out ...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, Can anyone advise on the levels of noise generated by the "Cisco Nexus 9500 Series Switch Chassis" ? We currently have the Cisco Nexus 9500 series model (N9K-C9508: 8-Slot Chassis). Additionally, it is equipped with 3 fan trays (N9K-C9508-F...

Akilliez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Nexus7700 C7706 (6 Slot) Chassis installed with 3x PSUs in the back (N77-AC-3KW). These are powered by 2 separate PDUs being fed by separate power supplies... 1x PSU is connected 1 side and the other 2 are connected to the other side.There ...