Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I wonder if anyone can help with a strange problem i have.I have a PC which is connected to a LAN whihc is in turn connected to FastEthernet 0/1 of my c3660 router. After 10mins the PC stops responding to pings from other subnets - it pings okay w...

marman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to to use something like "snmpwalk" to write script.The script purpose is to login several switch (2950/2950G) and identify between them ( e.g. such as WS-C2950G or WS-C2950 ). Any example or cisco link or materail can teach me ? Switch30#sh v...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at the routerperformance.pdf file that I have downloaded from Cisco. For the new router products (ie 1800, 2800, 3800, 7304, and older 3700s) there are no process switching numbers, only fast switching numbers. I will be applying ACLs t...

pperica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unwanted Traffic

I have a core site and a remote site. There are two links going to the remote off of the core. Let's say the first, and primary, link is Ethernet. The second is a serial link. Both links are always up, *but* I cannot have any traffic traversing t...

djmlmco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three internal networks and two WAN links on my router. I would like to apply Diffserv markings to different types of traffic on each network and then guarateen bandwidth to each network. For example VOIP from each network gets EF and interact...