Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

One of my sites currently has a 2651XM with two 1DSU-T1 WICs installed in it. I have 2 T1s connecting to these WICs that are bonded via multi-point frame relay. My question is, how many T1s will a 2651XM be able to handle with this sort of bonding? I...

sspeak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,We took a look at the available network monitoring tools, and we'd like to implement an opensource one in our network, which is has circa 300 Cisco nodes (router and switches) and at least 3000 interfaces.Since we need icmp/SNMP polling ...

d.ferroni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli set clock to current time for my switch 2955S-12 and reload the switch. the I use show clock command, the switch shows the time before I set.Could anyone help me to save the time in the clock so that when reload the time is up to date.cheer...

I have an isdn connection as a backup solution that should become active as soon as frame-relay link get down. We tested and it was working but not anymore.I try pinging the remote interface, but also tried shutting down the serial interface.Output f...

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're seeing a lot of the above error when trying to copy a large (> 1MB) file to another computer by using either C$ or ADMIN$. This is even if you use the IP address, rather than the DNS name. This started as a failure by our Critical Patches sca...

wdbradley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card