cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNMP over T1

Hi, I'm currently using CiscoWorks LMS on my core network. I have a couple of routers however I would like to at least show up in the topology view in CiscoWorks and be able to manage with SNMP. I realize LMS isn't the ideal software to use with th...

poeta by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a little confused about the gbics and full duplex. Reading the cisco info on gbics it states you can connect point-to-point full duplex or 8 half duplex. Does that mean you can have one point-to-point and then cascade 8 more switches in half du...

We are using Cat 6500 switches as redudant configurations.Currently the primary port is physically connected and the backup port is not connected.Our MRTG graph shows incoming traffic for the Backup Port which is not physically connected,is this due ...

tselvan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question , when you create a layer 2 vlan on these supervisors where does this information get put ? I don't see it anywhere in the config even though the layer 2 was created . This is in contrast to say a 4506 with sup II plus where ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having these logs:2004 Oct 07 16:59:18 GMT+2 +02:00 %MCAST-2-IGMP_ADDRAL:IGMP: Address Aliasing fo r 01-00-5e-00-00-012004 Oct 07 16:59:19 GMT+2 +02:00 %MCAST-2-IGMP_FALLBACK:IGMP: Running in FALL B ACK mode2004 Oct 07 16:59:19 GMT+2 +02:00...

Hi all,I have a two site A & B in two cities, connected through oversea ISDN. Site B is stub that no Internet access.Also, as the ISDN is expensive so I don't want site B router sync it's time to site A through ISDN, it will make the ISDN keep up and...

mr7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have trouble with a cisco WS-C3508G-XL. the logging messages are like this:Oct 7 11:42:17: %RTD-1-ADDR_FLAP: GigabitEthernet0/1 relearning 4087 addrs per minIs there any debug command which give an output to analyze the problem ?On a Cisco 354...

tgon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes