Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have recently installed a Catalyst4503 with a Gigabit Ethernet Module server switching 18 ports instead of a catalyst 3508G.We had lots of problems to make the links up between the servers and the gigabit ethernet modules.When we worked with the...

bchemin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco 6506 in Core ( Back to Back Connected) & 9 3508 in Distribution with redundancy.Now I have to implement another 3508 in distibution & also access.switch. I already have 3508 but I am in search of Cisco Access Switches.Now Cisco have st...

I am trying to monitor an 837 router using NetFlow. I have configured the Ethernet0, ATM0 and Dialer1 interfaces with the "ip route-cache flow" command. It is only exporting traffic one-way. This normally happens if you don;t have the "ip route-cache...

5ncamden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2612 router with a NM-16ESW. I have read that this equipment implement 802.1q tunneling functionality and that this functionality is equivalent to QinQ (802.1q-in-802.1q). However, as I am a newbie I haven't been able to configure it properl...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card