Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have 4 unattended locations connected over leased lines (ring topology). From two other locations we have remote-access over a leased line and ISDN for backup to the 4 nodes. Network layout:C ----- A ---(leased line)--- Mngt_1| || || ...

druch by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interested in some ideas....Say I have a frame relay access with PVCs to several remote sites, including a PVC which connects to a SP Private IP style WAN. I need to implement FRTS on all these PVCs, including the one to the Private IP WAN. The FRTS ...

dszmandi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company just encountered a bug in our version of the IOS on our 3640. It was doing some really weird things with the routing table. I was wondering what are other things that a "BUG" in the IOS could cause? Is there a listing of "BUGS" for each re...

sdang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was told to install IDU7.0, now I have IDU 7.0, RME3.5 but contract connection still show "none" under contract status.I'm able to see all three contracts under my CCO profiles but still not in Cisco WOrks. Will these bug ever get fixed? CSCdx86833...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently using a cisco router IOS-12. I apoligize as I am new at using the cisco routers. What is happening is that a web site off of our lan is not resolving, for everyone else in the world it is resolving. I can ping the ip of the addre...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to determine what the best router is for doing home hosting/biz.172117121711It seems given my ADSL connection and router from SBC that the 1711 would serve my needs best but the Cisco Small Business Network Designer suggested a 1721.Any...

jwynacht by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes