Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We are using layer 3 switch 3750(standard image) to connect all VLANs. We need to enable one PC to receive broadcast from server that is on different VLAN. How can we do that? Multicast? but it sounds like 3750(standard image) not support multicast. ...

omyaomya by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir,My router's POS module met a ping lost problem."R1#ping Protocol [ip]: Target IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxRepeat count [5]: 1000Datagram size [100]: 4470Timeout in seconds [2]: Extended commands [n]: Sweep range of sizes [n]: Type escape sequence...

shahaij by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the command to clear buffer counters (hits, misses, failures, trims, creates, etc.) in a 3640 runnung 12.2(23)?Is this even possible w/o a reload? I have looked everywhere. The command references are split into so many volumes that i...

wgmt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 1721 router using private line to connect back to my branch site and recently bought a new 2620 router for internet access.Which router should I use to act as gateway inorder for all my LAN ws to access internet and also my branch site.Assume all ...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there !I would welcome any ideas that could help me having a jump start on the following:I need to establish a FR wan cnx btn 2 routers with 2 chnls voice1 business app (port 80) with top priorityRemaining bw avlb to other appsWhat type of QoS sch...