Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm not able to set up a public IP address -got from ISP- to our Cisco 801 router.Please, let me know how to add the public IP to interface Ethernet0. I did these steps: config terminal no ip domain-lookup interface ethernet0 ip addres...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Missing IOS

I have a Cisco 831 which I'm assuming has a missing IOS.When I power up the router instead of going through the normal POST; and for lack of a better term it's putting out a bunch of goble-di-goop..I am unable to type in any type of command using the...

jtaylor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We have a hub and spoke WAN network with on central location and 7 remote locationAt central location we have LAN subnet as 192.168.1.XAt all remote location we have LAN subnet as 192.168.2.X, 192.168.3.X etc..We have a exchange server at ce...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,eg i have a server with internal ip (inside - 10.10.10.10) and i wants clients to access using the ip (outside - 192.168.10.10)if i use NAT, can i use "ip nat inside source" or do i use "ip nat outside source"? Or both works?ThanksSteven

Hi ppl,2 routers running eigrp, during their initial startup (after neighbor discovery)What will both routers send to each other? a topology table or a routing table?If is a topology table then both routers will contain each router's feasible success...

jkh_tt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a problem, when I connect Catalysts 3550-24T to Extreme switch with 10-full and any port settings, the connection gives some number of CRC errors.but if replace catalyst 3550-24T with 3524, there is no CRC.firt i suspected the hardware fault...

cm1231 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2950 directly connected to a 3550 which is set up as the master in my cluster and the 2950 is a member of the cluster. I thought I would be able to manage the 2950's ports from the 3550. Is there a command that can be done from the 3550 that...

newbie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes