Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

At least once a week, sometimes more often, the BBSM server stops responding to traffic on the internal (AtNatMP) interface. Here are some of the symptoms:1. All of the entries in the arp table of the BBSM have mac addresses of all zeros. Configur...

seilsz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 2950 Switch, and I was wondering if it is possible to configure the switch to disable a port automatically, if it is broadcasting or recieving too much data, thereby clogging up the rest of the switch. Please let me know if there i...

Hi,We have implemented Ciscoworks RWMS and HPOV NNM 6.41 on seperate Win2K machines. The problem we are facing is that we are unable to integrate the two systems, to work as a single unit. Whenever we run the Integration utility, we get an error sayi...

I have been given the responsibility to connect two sites via Point-to-Point T1 using two Cisco 1720 routers. They both contain a WIC T1, are were wiped clean. I wish the two building to have two separate subnets, Building A as 192.168.1.*** and Bu...

msfantoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card