Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am using 3550 switch with 48 ports . Although i have connected some 15 ports and configured them into sepeartae vlan iam not able to see traffic In some of them . I am seeing only tgraffic in only one

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am trying to get PPP callback working.The call is coming from my pc with a terminal adapter at home.The call gets to the router but stays connected and the router does not make a call back to my pc.I think my config is correct.I am suing dialer ...

ward by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all gurus, I have a 4503 with 24 ethernet 1000 Mbps module. The switch connect with an Internet ISA Proxy server 100 Mbps. WHen I set the default route at the switch to the proxy server. The server become down. NB. THere are 2 vlans at the switch....

j.hato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone knows what the SNAP Type 010b is and for what this packets are used ?THXLarryDLC: ----- DLC Header ----- DLC: DLC: Frame 18 arrived at 08:57:31.0333; frame size is 64 (0040 hex) bytes. DLC: Destination = Multicast ...

l.meyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! confuse

think we have the topology as figure:`````````D------------|`````````|`````````````|```|-----|------|``````|```|````````````|``````|```|````````````|``````|```A-----------B`````|```|````````````|``````|```|````````````|``````|```|-----C-----|``````|`...

lei.chen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes