Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a network with 10.10.0.1 255.255.192.0 with devices all over that range. How do go about fixing the network without going back to each computer and reassigning an address and netmask. Can I or how do I vlan a network with the same net mask? ...

wysockib by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It looks from the logs that there is a loop. Is there any way to track down where it is comng from? it looks like my g2/5 is the only thing that is the common factor.Any ideas? apping between port Gi2/5 and port Gi3/3Sep 13 06:42:31: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTF...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking at purchasing a frame relay connection between two locations (across town) and i'm wondering what router I should look at for it and what cards it would need. Probably just something low end, don't need anything huge.

wes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 acting as a access server with 2 channelized t-1 from the local telco in it and i get dead air on certain channels when you try to do a dial to the internet. do you think this is a modem card issue or a t-1 controller card issue.thank...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am keep on getting "%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP 90: Neighbor 10.65.104.3 (Vlan118) is down: retry limit exceeded" from both VLAN 22 and VLAN 118.There are total 22 VLANs in this MSFC, why only these 2 VLAN not holding the EIGRP neighbor?I have trie...

frank by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes