Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Version 12.1(3r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)The above interface appears to work fine for a random interval usually between 20 mins & 5 hours before locking up. Once locked all software interogation indicates that there isn't a problem but I can see the...

tonysims by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the situation:Addresses 192.168.0.x , 161.33.128.x ,and firewall with NAT that supplies another building. As I came here the 192 and 161 subnets were NOT on the T-1 at all. Installed a simple linksys router/switch combo for each subnet addres...

ppcrusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm running IOS c1700-k9o3sy7-mz.123-3.bin IP/ADSL/FW/IDS PLUS IPSEC 3DES on model 1760 router.The above configuration is inserted automatically into the running config. When the config is saved and the router rebooted, the config line is rejecte...

crhodes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Sun Solaris 2.6 with CiscoWorks2000 installed, the RME 3.3 allows the operator to remove only one or two object. After that, it crashes: backup does not work anymore and, doing stop/start of the processes, the db does not start again.Does anybod...

catia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes