Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

a.pawar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RIP doesn't allow to specifically put network statement unlike ospf and newer verison of EIGRP.If for example r1's s0 is running rip, and s1 will be running ospf in the future. r1's s0 is connected to another r2. so r1 configint s0ip address 170.1....

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP Metric

any body has explanation why the calculated metric by router is 5005056 while if u try to calculate it by equation it gives a different result 256(20+(10^7/512)=5005120 note that:Ks values are defaultoutput shown from sh ip eigrp topolgy 10.10.10.0--...

mkamar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got a 2620 with a 4-BRI module. The 4 BRIs are configured in a hunt group by the telco.I will have several customers which will get connected to this router, each will have his DIaler interface.I put all the dialer interfaces in the dialer...

jconi by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes