Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Tool to generate catalyst port config based on patchpanel layout

Hi all,I've been configuring Catalyst 29xx as access switches for quite a while. I noticed that the patchpanel numbering and the catalyst ports numbering are not corresponding in their progression.The Catalyst ports are numbered top to bottom and lef...

Multicast error problem

Hi,One of our Cat5513 has been displaying a lot of the error message below:%SYS-4-P2_WARN: 8/Invalid traffic from multicast source address 01:00:5a:52:4c:4d on port 8/58The frequency of this is quite disturbing. Any idea what this error is about? Mod...

wkw by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1921 Router, Initial config (running-config cleared) after reload

HiI've configured my Cisco 1921 Router and saved the running-config to startup-config but when I cut the power or reboot(reload) the router I get the following:"Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog? [yes/no]:"And the running confi...

3750 GBIC Issue

This past weekend I connected a 3750X-48 2-stack to a 3750X-48P using fiber GBICs. An interesting thing happened when I did the no shut command on the first interface the channel group comes up fine. When I no shut the second interface I lose connect...

mpetrella by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes