Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have 6509 at one of our location. We want to terminate serial links on this , hence proposing the FLEXWAN cards. Need to know if Flexwan would work with MSFC card on SUP1. Need to know if this is possible?Product code is WS-6k-SUP1A-MSFCIOS - SC6M...

Hi, when configuring neighbor next-hop self in order to avoid propagating in my IGP routes to the external peers, do i have to configure that command on every iBGP peer, or, i just configured the command on the border router connected to the "ISP tie...

asanes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network is as follows: 2 6509, each with 2 SUP1A and 2 PFC/MSFC1.Each rack (edge switches) has two 1000BaseSX backbones, one to each 6509 configured as trunks using DOT1Q. At the moment our network is working without that redundancy between 6509 ...

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The remote site cannot establish EIGRP neighbor adjacency across the ISDN to the central site even though the central site can. Sample config of the central site and remote site attached. Any idea what is wrong?Central site!interface BRI2/0 descrip...

I have found that for every message in the logging history on the switch, 2 entries are being sent to syslog. I'd appreciate the forum's assistance in double checking the syslog config I've included below:From the switch:Jan 24 14:09:28: %LINK-3-UPD...

kimlong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with a cisco 2600 and a dedicated 64kbps lineI have line-->modem-->router--->huband all computers are connected to the hubmy lan was infected with the nimda an opensa viruses , I have cleaned the computers but now i cannot access i...

tunidev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes