Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Router 1-------------Router 2---------------------------------Router 3 |========================================|----- Lease Line ===== ISDN BackupRouter 1 connected by L.L1 to Router 2 ,Router 2 connected by L.L2 to Router 3 ,Router 1 & Router 3...

arictsai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I was wondering is there any way I can disable the ports kaaza uses, or is it a lost cause. I've checked the ports and it seems to use port 80, so if any one has found any way of disabling kaaza.thanks,aztemotheraztecmother@yahoo.com

I need to make a 3640 router to accept PAD calls and then forward it to a X.25 host over a X.25 network. I use PRI on the 3640 to accept the calls. Does someone have a sample configuration of such implementation? I can't find one in cisco.com. Thanks...

y.lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with implementing IPv6 and have found out that the 2950 since it is a pure switch will pass ipv6 and ipv4 traffic although the IOS is not really compliant with IPv6 say like 12.2 T is. Am i right in assumming that the management interfac...

newbie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes