Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am setting up two Catalyst 3550 switches in a lab to test out. The layout is somple: two switches connected together, with a computer on each switch. I am having problems with my access-lists. What I want to do is to deny all traffic on that po...

rmoore by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I lost power and my router rebooted after the UPS ran out of juice. I had it configured and since it reboot it lost all the changes I made. I need desperately to get this up and running ASAP. My problem is that I need to set up the ACLs so that th...

sonic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a question here that I hope somebody can answer for me. I have the following scenario: I have 3 dns servers. 2 are live and have valid addresses, one is old and is being taken offline. Because of some hassles with Netsol I cannot take the old ser...

emclain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advise on the following:I have OV-NNM 6.1 which is to be updated to 6.2It is then being moved to another server, where it will integrate with CW2000.I also need to retain mapping from NNM.What steps and gotchas must I be aware of Please.

harris.h by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to design a LRE solution for a multi-tenant buiding. I have followingquestions;1. does CIsco BBSM comes with a server hardware ?2. Can BBSM do RADIUS accounting without having an external RADIUS server ?3. All customers are connected to t...