Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I saw the other post, so I am trying to find a solution for this...I have two 3640's coming into two 6509's. I want to avoid using a hub to get into the two firewalls. I would like to come off the 1 3640 e0 and into the 6509. The 6509 would have t...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have 2 sites. We currently get full routing tables from uunet and AT&T into a single router. We want to put a second router at another site and run IBGP between just those two. We will have two routers between the two running BGP. I guess it w...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There was a ospf route flap, which each route existed only several seconds not exceeding 15 seconds, and then the same route didn't disappare , but route age took account at 0 second again . I used command show ip ospf and I foun...

gyzhou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange issue. It seems that I am not getting rip updates in both direction on x.25 link. I see updates from edge to core. I see core send updates to edge, but edge never sees it. The only way to get edge to see the core routes is to cl...

FeeBear by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a data centre which uses VTP trunks to connect user VLANS to the same core switches that connect server and network VLANs, if a switch is added to suppliment a user VLAN it will affect a trunk and hence spanning tree will run on all VLANS. Can I e...