Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm confused with different type of peers: TCP, Direct, and FST. How do they work together?I have seen configurations with two router over frame relay, both router uses both TCP and Direct frame-relay peer configuration, why it is needed to use bo...

Hi,I have a problem with one 5300. I use an application that opens a reverse telnet with the mica modems and then connect with a remote modem (with AT commands).The problem is that the mica modems don´t seems to work in a transparent way and sometime...

asaez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have setup a 2509 access server everything is working. The question we have is there any way to log who has logged in and for how long ? I can't seem to find how or if this is possible. Thanks in advance . John

tgalicki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Novell BorderManager 3.6 server (fully patched) currently routing all local traffic (via VPN) accross the WAN. I have a Cisco 1600 router connected via frame-relay to a Cisco 3640. I want to use the frame as my failover in case the VPN goe...

philblack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 X 2504 Routers. With the first I can use the Control+Break sequence to break into ROMMON mode. However, with the second router using the same laptop and software I cannot break into ROMMON (therefore PC & Software is OK).In addition, I do no...

sswali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command under sh ip ospf that tells you where the last LSU was received from and how long ago. I swear I was using such a command a couple of weeks ago but cannot for the life of me remember what is was or if I dreamt it. The kit is a Cisc...