Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have 3 Cisco 6509s running OSPF between them. This is essentially our "new" network. The "old" network bolts on to one of the 6509s. The old network inlcudes a couple of 3Com Netbuilder IIs with remote ISDN sites. The old routers use RIP between t...

Hi all,This will be a long post, as I have a couple issues to run past everyone as I am a newbie to Cisco switches (and it shows!). Our network is pretty basic: external 2501 router to ISP, PIX firewall, DMZ with 12 systems, and internal (token ring)...

cnelliott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a router for a london office with a WIC-T1 interface, and I can't remember which cable I need to order...aren't the CSU/DSU's generally X.21 there? And do I need the male or female version of the cable...I am blanking on this..

I don't understand something of E1our company build a SDH network, we provide customer E1/2M leased line service, always we use follow structure :------------------serial/v35---------E1/2M------E1/2M----------serial/v35---------Router---WIC-1T---prot...

fvalley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two seperate T1's from seperate suppliers. I am currently using two Cisco 2600 series routers. Is there any way I could combine the two? Would I need another router? Is there a router on the market that I could use with both of them? Or w...

mstanbury by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes