Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm setting up a pix 501 IOS 6.3 which has a dynamic IP assigned from our ISP router.I've the line in the config "ip address outside dhcp setroute" so I can see its getting an address assigned when loking at router config.Do I need then the line ...

Hi,We have two PIX 515E firewalls working in HA mode.I wanted to configure telnet access to firewalls from outside interface.PIX version is 6.3(5)I kept PC outside to outside interfaces.PIX outside IP is 10.10.200.3, inside IP is 10.10.202.5 correspo...

Hi All..i am gettign folowing message while i boot 2610 router,device does not contain a valid magic numberboot: cannot open "flash:"boot: cannot determine first file name on device "flash:"System Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)...

Hi,I would need some advise to clarify on the following HSRP preempt concept. Please let me know if the following is correct.1) both active and standby routers NOT configured with HSRP preempt. When active router goes down, standby will NOT take over...

Hi,I have an amazing pbI have a 4507 catalyst switch and i have a lot of Vlan(Vlan 31,38,39 are important).I have an ACL but i opened all.The pb is that the dns server is not able to resolve an external address (because i want to do a ftp connection)...

Hi,As part of a company-wide security hardening, I was asked to implement the following commands on my switch and routers ip interfaces:no ip redirectsno ip directed-broadcastno ip proxy-arpHowever, once I had done this we started getting problems wi...