Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am with the following problem: I have Mac G5 workstations, (OS10.7), that have sharing access in a Mac Server, (Mac X_Server_OS10.6). This access is very slow, all the machines them is connected via Gigabit Ethernet. This slowness is only for the M...

t.cbd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a temporary requirement at a customer to set up load sharing between the above two devices, whilst they migrate to Cisco. We have two 1Gig ports channelled at the Cisco end, and with sharing enabled on the Extreme end. However, we are seeing ...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! If i enable udld globally, will it take effect on all the modules as well?I tried to enable udld on a few module's ports, but the system prompted me something like... you must enable globally first.Any advise?Another question is that when i issue...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have configured Easy VPN & being using it for the past 6 months in Cisco 1751, i have created diff. groups, so that each users will get logged IN to my network with their logins, now i wanted to get the information like which user has logged IN ...

Hi There,I want to secure my access-layer switches, and need your advise on this. Is it more recommended to move the ports to a VLAN membership other than the default one while shutting down VLAN 1 interface and enabling only SSH management access to...