cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

OID

Dear all ,                We have ASA device with the following information :                                                                              Machine Type : Cisco ASA 5550                                                                  ...

Hi all,While I am trying to test my SUP720 module, I figured out that it was not working properly.Maybe I think that it turned out NVRAM problem. ( Related to this, I found this URL -> http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1566695 ) I feel like knowi...

Hello, I have a IE3000-8TC Cisco switch and the customer wants to wire the ok signal from the switch(the 24 VDC one) as a digital input to a AB PLC.Based on the figure below from the Cisco manual, I would have to wire the hot wire from to A and the n...

Hello, Is there any way to see the status connected/not-connected of the ports in a module in a Cat 4500? I can see the modules with "show module":Mod Ports Card Type                                       Model              ---+-----+----------------...

fgravalos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR 1002 running 12.2(33)XND3.  We're seeing the %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN log message every 5 to 15 minutes, always "changed state to up" despite there never having been any tunnel interface configured on the box. Additionally, we do get output from the "...