Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi.We just want to know if our 7206 will slow down with the following configuration.7206VXR NPE-G2 with VAM2+ encryption card. 1Go of RAM and 256Mo of Flash.The minimum compatible IOS version is 12.4(15)T7 and it required all my memory (1Go of RAM a...

I am having a problem with the webvpn ssh plugin on a ASA5510 running 8.0(3)6.I have an SSH server internally that I am trying to connect to. I enter the path, click browse and once java starts I get a login prompt. The shell window is all black and ...

Hi,We have CSA MC6.0 depolyed under test environment. In Some Desktops which we are going to install agent require some policies to be activated during daytime and same policies should be disabled during night time. (ie. Writing files to USB devices,...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE Tunnel & NAT

Hi,I've setup 2 test routers with a GRE tunnel which is working fine in the test setup. My question is when I transfer this config to a live setup how would I exempt the traffic over the GRE tunnel from being natted? Everything else i.e. traffic dest...

We have two ASA 5550's, ver. 8.0.4. We set them up as Load Balancing. We kept getting this type of message through email notification. The email notification comes from the different ASA. Do you have any ideas what these messages are? Is this so...

Good morning:I adquire a CSM license and need install, only have one server and this is installed LMS 3.2.Follow the installation instructions, i found that this CSM can't be installed in the same server that LMS. This is the paragraph:"We do not su...

colonha27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to see the configuration with the ASDM. I go to:File, Show running config in new window.I get a security warning about downloading a file and it saves instead of opening in a new window but it can't be opened by any application I have. ...