Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all!I use a ASA 5505 in standard config. Today I noticed that I can't send emails with attachments bigger then 100kb anymore since I changed my firewall to the ASA.I'm using MACOSX 10.5.1 with Mail 3.0. When trying to send mail without attachments...

seehundnz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to DMVPN's, have been doing IPSec on PIX and Routers for some time though. In the DMVPN world, can you build it on a PIX? Can you have a DMVPN tunnel and seperte crypto map IPSec tunnels on the same device? For example. We have customers who...

We have two Cisco VPN Concentrators 3005 (version 4.7.1) setup as load balancing. When we add groups, we got the email notification on the Secondary VPN Concentrator: "Unable to accept connection: no sockets available for task". We have about 18 gro...

I am currently running a headless version of the above CSA. Following the vulnerability ducumented in Cisco bug ID CSCs100618 I am now trying to find a hotfix for this version. CallManager Version 4.1.3. I haven't managed to find a hotfix for my head...

aihonor03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for the command to specify ipsec security association lifetime. I see the command for setting the lifetime on the isakmp session, but not for the ipsec lifetime. The command I found online is not good in my IOS release...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have users that are no longer able to access apps via Metaframe through our WebVPNThese users are using the Java Client for Metaframe. This was working until recently. The error they receive refers to an expired cert.The most significant recent c...

don.cook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The other day the network had an instance where someone plugged in a netgear router into a port on vlan X. This obviously started answering DHCP discoveries from clients with its offers. My question is this...If the client attempted to get an addre...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am researching an easy to manage, full mesh Internet VPN solution across the internet for several sites. What would be a better solution on the ISR, DMVPN or GETVPNThoughts, opinions, comments welcomecheersTT