Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am running a 3020 concentrator at version 4.7 and Secure Desktop at version 3.0.2.275. I am having an issue where when I go to use the WebVPN site, Secure Desktop tries to load, then the computer has a hard lockup. It is bad enough that the mouse...

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL,I have 2 PIX 515E in active failover configuration, and I have to upgrade to 3DES for customer needs. I'd like to know what I have to do in order get that encryption (I'm outside USA, Italy) Regards Albe...

Resolved! NAT Help

Hi All,I am kind of new to the PIX/FWSM. I am trying to modify our NAT/PAT statements for inside so that any internet traffic bound for port 80 or 443 uses a PAT and all other traffic uses dynamic NAT.I read some docs and looks like I can use policy ...

we're working on a new network...PIX 515e with 128M ram. We are seeing dropped connectivity and noticed the problem happen when the xlate count hit 49000. We clear xlate and the problem goes away for about 5-10 minutes. Is there any way to increase t...

jreed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently purchased a ASA5510 Security Bundle firewall to upgrade from a PIX 515E. the PIX was running 6.3(3) and the new ASA is running 7.2(1). On the PIX I could have multiple outside IP's mapped to a single internal ip i.e10.1.1.1 cluster 110.1.1....

BP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Is it possible/advisable to use a discontiguous subnet mask on ACLs on ASA550 (VER 7.2(1))?I need to create an ACL for numerous discontiguous subnets and it looks like I'll need 2000+ entries to cover all subnets for all target hosts/subnets. If...