Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I am looking for information regarding best practices for setting up a firewall. I am just getting my research stated and seem to still have a ways to go. There seem to be varyion opinions on how to approach this. I am planning to implement address r...

bberry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I Update the group password on 100 VPN3002 hardware devices remotely from the VPN3030 concentrator?I do not want the users to access the VPN3002 and change the group password.And I do not want to log on to 100 VPN3002 hardware devices and cha...

HI,i have a PIX515E + 4e/fe and i have 2 ADSL accounts.How can i send HTTP traffic to one interface (First ISP) and SMTP to another interface (Second ISP).ThanksSergio Sousa

s.sousa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTU!!!

Hi,I have setup VPN(HUB-spoke) and the VPN connection is OK. Ping is also OK. But when I access the web sites of H.O thru VPN, the page is not displaying. Is it the problem with MTU size?My router is Cisco ISR 2821 with IOS 12.3(11)T3. This router ac...

riju by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an FTP server in the dmz from the PIX. This all works great and I have no problems with connectivity. What I want to do is set up a separate network on this ftp server so I can have guest offices connect to the internet without going through...

jeffagray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am using WebVPN on my 3030 that is running version 4.1.7. Everything works fine in regard to OWA. My problem is that OWA is terribly slow through WebVPN, bit it isn't slow otherwise.Has anyone noticied this? I have scouring the web for inf...

We have a number of sites using 3002 hardware clients to connect to our 3030 based in London. This has been up and running for a good few years now. A couple of sites are experiencing 'slow' connectivity. What I have done is take one particular site ...

im not sure if i can talk on checkpoint firewall.Our company set up is :internet ---> cisco 2500 router ---3Com Hub in HQThe 3com Hub connects all the network devices together in HQ. HQ Hub--->checkpoint HQ firewall --> Lan or DMZ.HQ Hub---> HQ Voip ...

Hello,I want the valuable suggestion of all the Experts.Basically currently I am having the option of either go for CCIE Security Track or CCIE Routing & Switching track.SO please suggest which track shall I choose??I am from India & Currently I am h...