Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have an FTP server in the dmz from the PIX. This all works great and I have no problems with connectivity. What I want to do is set up a separate network on this ftp server so I can have guest offices connect to the internet without going through...

jeffagray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue with a Cisco PIX 515E.If I connect a crossover cable to the inside interface I can use either the Cisco ASDM Launcher application or a web browser and connect after entering the user name and password.If I connect my computer o...

agnetman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to configure a default gateway in the vpngroup?When I configure split-tunnel for my vpngroup, they see the web but no local lan access. If I remove split-tunnel from the config, they see local lan access but of course no web access bec...

Hello all, i have one problem in which i need helpWe got 2 ISP for traffic separating. I am using PIX 515E with version 6.3(1).Before i ran on 1 ISP and everything was ok. I had 3 interfaces (inside, outside, dmz). Because PIX not supporting logical ...

alexr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on my router, int E1 connects to inside network, int E0 connects to outside network, and there are some other interfaces. I need to configure CBAC. I haveip inspect name FW tcpip inspect name FW udpip access-list 1 deny anywhich interface should I ap...

Hi all, i read on CSA 4.5 white paper that security agents are able to intercept and block spyware/adware attack. I try to find on pre-configured rules into my csamc 4.5 these kind of interceprion rule but i found nothing. So, what kind of policy hel...

I have a customer who just installed a PIX 515E (R). He has a FTP server in the DMZ which can be accssed from outside(internet). I have configured the PIX with the neccessary nat, global and static commands to allow access to the FTP server. It does ...