Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I get these 402101 errors every few days. The duration of the messages getting logged is about 10 minutes. When this occurs, one of my remote sites that is connected to this firewall via the VPN (Another PIX) "loses" connectivity to this site where...

ccaron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible that a shunning router will leak normally blocked inbound packets? Possibly when the acl numbers are changed on the inbound shunning interface? We're seeing a few packets get through that should be blocked by the pre-shun acl, and we...

bbenton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two websites hosting on one server inside. Currently I have a static NAT from a public address to an internal address for one of the websites, but, if I want to statically nat the ip address for a second website, it says that there is an over...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I fire my IDS, I can see many false positives from VMS, such as IDS Evasiive Encoding and Long WebDAV Request from my cisco cashe engines, Namp UDP Port Sweep from my DNS servers, and Sendmail Data Header Overflow from my exchange servers. How c...

fengluo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using 2.2.1.8 netranger director:Netranger automatically forwards level 4 and 5 alarms from the sensor to director into the /usr/nr/var/(log) file. Other than setting the minimum level of alarms to display to 1, is there a way to send level 1-5 alar...

emusican by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes