Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Can I use object-groups in static statements?I see examples with object-groups in conduit statements but from what I know, conduits are leaving the PIX IOS and I would like use object-groups.From Cisco's Config examples:The following are two examples...

koaps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot figure out the correct syntax for the conduit command to employ an object-group service.the object group is like this:object-group service Netmeeting TCP port-object eq h323 port-object eq 1731 port-object eq 1503I need the conduit to all...

jdepies by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Forum,why shoud the trafic profile be 80% spoke to hub and only 20% hub to hub using DMVPN?Is there a reason? We plan to have 220 spokes. Some will do windows terminal servies between each other (sometimes), but the most of them (190) will only ...

kiksen1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone !I configured policy NAT and access PDM then I can see following message " PDM does not support 'Policy NAT' commands in your configuration "Cisco will release New PDM Version supporting 'Policy NAT' ?If will release, when ?thanks in adv...

crystal91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,did anybody found a clear document how packets are processed by pix firewall.I mean, a packet (ay kind of) came on the outside interface. What is first process that "take" the packet? What is the second process and so on....

8dstaicu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have both Internet routable addresses and RFC1918 addresses throughout our network. Currently we are using WCCP and Cisco CE550's to proxy http/https/ftp access to the Internet. Our CE's are at EOL and have become temperamental. What I would li...

caspiers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

Hi,I want to define priority for ICMP packets on the cisco 7200 on fast ethernet interface.what's best solution ?I would be appreciate if you advise meKind Regards,M.Arshad Rad

mehrdad by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I detected heavy traffic on the outside interface of my PIX that indicated an attempt to spoof with 127.0.0.1. I set up ACLs on my gateway routers to deny spoof attempts. On one router I had over 1 million matches for 127.0.0.0 I am also seeing in...

jimb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes