Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Is there a way to set a privilege level so a user can only work with access-lists on a router. I want the user to only be able to add/change/delete access-lists but no other commands: reload, shutdown, snmp, etc...Thanks,

bw3481 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey all,I have at pix 515e that has the implcit any any ip for the inside, with this, I can browse the web no prob. But when I issue the following commands, traffic stops.access-list outbound_traffic permit udp host 10.1.254.16 any eq domainaccess-li...

In the report generation, one of the alarms has the description SMTP to: bounce. What is the correct signature id for this alarm? I have been unable to find this alarm description in the NSDB. Is it known by a different description in the NSDB? Why c...

now i am consolidating the network security,but with a question:because defaultly the pix firewall permit any protocol from inside to outside,but with a IDQ exploit i can establish a reverse connection with the inside area server,now i should configu...

Hi,My PIX 515e is showing the following message in the PDM log:Deny icmp src outside: (ip address) dst inside: (ip address) (type 8, code 0) by access-group 101.Is this normal or should I be worried?Thanks for any replies.Robin.

r.lent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes