Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

My understanding is that URL feeds in FirePower SI are updated dynamically and take effect w/o having to do a policy deploy to the FTD. Does the same apply to custom URL feeds used in an ACP rule? My idea would be to create a custom URL feed on a loc...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

@Marvin Rhoads kindl please suggest if my approach is right as the cisco documention is overwhelming. what I read from your post replies and other this is the right process from FMC1000 migration to FMCv • 1 Deploy new FMCv in virtual environment • 2...

Hello!We have a Cisco ASA running version 9.18.4.22 that we are trying to do port forwarding on. Right now an endpoint hits the outside interface ip and should forward the traffic to one of our servers that sits on the inside interface. I had set thi...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Tring to get an on-prem virtual FMC server and Azure based Ubuntu box to operate as estreamer in CEF. Cannot get past the following error TypeError: SSLContext.wrap_socket() got an unexpected keyword argument 'keyfile' - full output below.Ubuntu 24.0...

Hello,the question is in the title. Is it possible to use the ASA as a router between 2 internal networks? interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.0.1.254 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurit...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 instances of firepower threat defense running on 4100 hardware device and managed by FMC. I have been trying to recover password of one instance of the ftd using this guide  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-ngfw/...

Dkiptoo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have extended support for below EOS devices. I have a power activity in some time, so need to make sure that all PSUs are working fine for me. Like :- "FXOS prompt – 4110 & 4120 –  FPR/chassis # show environment expand detail"   what are the equiva...

This might be a dumb question but how would you set up the ASA firewall 1000 without internet connection? I have a switch that connects to it. I think I can console into it with putty but isnt there a gui ?

Dear All, We keep having issues with this, anyway we can solve it? or is a hardware issue?Trying to shutdown Service Module SM1/0LLSGCCM001#*Sep 18 00:36:30.910: %SRE_SM-6-STATE_CHANGE: SM1/0 changing state from SERVICE_MODULE_STATE_WREG to SERVICE_M...

kschin_0-1726624027904.png
kschin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes