Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys I have a new Cisco ASR 1004. Hardware specification: ASR1000-SIP40 ASR1000-RP2 ASR1000-ESP40 IOS XE: asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.16.03.S.155-3.S3-ext.bin I can't use license command like blow: R1#show li?line  lisp R1(config)#li?li-view...

I have been instructed by you guys to go to SOS RECOVERY MODE SPA303 due to my phone being stuck in the recovery mode.....It has not been successful...I have followed all the instructions given by your rep. Still not working cannot find LAN in my set...

Hello, We are using Cisco 6500 with 2 Sup cpu. For redundancy we use SSO and NSF (on BGP + ISIS routing protocol). My question is - how can i integrate existing setup with BFD feature - Is it right to work with all this feature  (SSO + NSF + BFD) ?...

alon to by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 1941 series router.There is no power in this router. So please help me where I do to contact and what is the procedure. I am from cochin, kerala, India.  Router model: Cisco 1941 Serial no: FGL1617103S

mjtechckd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are running small ISP with 2000 users, and using Radius and BRAS(Cisco7606) for PPPOE Athentication. Total Bandwidth is 300Mb Full Duplex. i just need a Qos to apply it on the router so that the priority for my traffic as follow: 1- browsing /...

Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco D9858 Advanced Receiver Transcoder. The last day to order the affected product(s) is June 15, 2015. Customers with active service contracts or active warranties will continue to rece...

Greeting To All , I want to buy Cisco 881 k9 router but i don't no.is that support dual link from ISP at the same time.suppose primary link goes down backup link get up automatically.can anyone help me please.however that has 1 WAN port and 4 LAN por...