Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello, I have bought the product specified in title to test an dvb mux/demux application. I use it just for broadcast MPTS DVB streams. It works just fine, but when I use VBR streams the image have some glitches.. I also had another unit that was def...

Hi! We have organized Frame Relay over E1 circuit (512K). Moreover, E1 is converted to Ethernet and inversely on the path. Physical loopback placed on one end (Point A). On the other end (Point B) when we use Cisco 1841 we don't see any errors. When ...

Hi all, I'm facing on a "strange" behavior on cisco 7600 with port-channel and a shaper configured on it: policy-map BTS_IN_300M class class-default shape average 300000000 The configuration of the port channel is something like this: interface Po...

mcagiola by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I have a new Cisco ASR 1004. Hardware specification: ASR1000-SIP40 ASR1000-RP2 ASR1000-ESP40 IOS XE: asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.16.03.S.155-3.S3-ext.bin I can't use license command like blow: R1#show li?line  lisp R1(config)#li?li-view...

I have been instructed by you guys to go to SOS RECOVERY MODE SPA303 due to my phone being stuck in the recovery mode.....It has not been successful...I have followed all the instructions given by your rep. Still not working cannot find LAN in my set...