Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hey everyone I am hoping to get some help. I inherited the camera servers a few years ago and we are slowly replacing them, but I have one vsom that is being over-subscribed. I have moved all cameras on that server to another; hoping that all old rec...

R1 ( AS no- 100) is having e-bgp peering with R2 (AS no- 200) BGP Is up and running in between one of the network (10.1.1.0/24) is advertising by R1 towards , R2 is accepting the same .But when i check the routing table on R2 i am not seeing that net...

I have configured one site to site vpn. Both phase 1 and Phase 2 seems to be up but I am unable to ping peer ip.  What may be the issue? Is there any chance other side may be blocking esp packet over protocol 50 ? PS DEBUG IS not allowed as per guide...

In some of our older security setups, we had monitors by the back door that would show 2-4 cameras outside so someone could see if anyone was outside the door.   The only way I can see to do this currently is to use SASD with a preconfigured view and...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this error pop up every now and then. When I go take look at the camera it will have a red x by it, but when I go to the live view and past recordings everything looks good. Is there a way to find out what caused this error? I attached an exam...

Hello,I have my vsom server showing configuration: critical and enabled: critical. on the Affecting Current Status, I have the error message: VSOM dropped 136627 events due to a large number of events received.  i tried to clear the critical alert in...

MINUSCA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes