Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm wondering if I can estimate the storage usage of recording camera with continuous looping.I have VSOM 7.6.0 and let's say I have a Cisco HD 6000P camera. I want the camera to be continuous looping recording for 14 days. The video quality i...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some of the older 2U media servers.  They are running openSuse 10 and were all fairly recently upgraded to VSM 7.5.  I was wondering if these systems are vulnerable to the leap second bug or if there is anything that needs to be done on these....

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm implementing VSMS and already added to VSOM. Every time I change the setting of the VSMS, via VSOM or via Management Console, the Gateway of VSMS always disappear and need to re-set the Gateway IP. The VSMS and VSOM are not co-located.How ...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,I am working now on 7.6 Systems and I have two types of Cisco IP Cameras Cisco 6400 and Cisco 6030 .The customer asked for make recording for some cameras as continuous  recording form 8:00 AM till 6:00 PM (Working Hours)  and recording on ...

HiI have a VSOM 7.6 installation where it is only recording for 27 days even though it is set to 31 days on the camera template. This is occurring on all cameras and there is enough storage available. Any ideas on what could be happeningJohn