Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I just got a couple of Cisco IP cameras, so I downloaded AVMS_APP_2.0.2.1Installed the Server Applications on my Win7-32 bit, but when I run the Main Console for Cisco Video Monitoring System, it tells me that my license is invalid? I did not have an...

Hi ,We get this message while accessing the 5011 HD camera via the VSOM 6.3The client accessing the VSOM has the below configurations.HP Compaq 6000 Pro Business PCIntel Core 2 Quad Q9500 Processor (2.80-GHz, 6 MB L2 cache, 1333-MHz FSB)6GB RAM,500-G...

hi,One of our cleintis having VSMS/VSOM  6.2.1/4.2.1 with Virtaul Matrix. VSVM Client is 6.2.1 . the cleint is a dedicated PC which meets Cisco recomendation. We configured it to view 6 Cameras in a rotating format.the problem we are facing is the Mo...

Hi, I am doing a recovery of the vsm with the dvd, and at the beginning of the installation it is asking me for a "system profile location".I included a screenshot, I am not sure where or what this is asking for?  Thanks for any assistance! 

jbeechler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have events set up to archive motion events for 30 days.  Are schedules required for the motion events?  We have never had our system set up this way previously and this past Monday, every archive started over and anything previously recorded is m...

Dear all dose everyone know how to config the protocol-41 at ASA5520 for IPv6 tunnle, it someone knows about it please provide me the complete config details.thankszubair

if i wanted to completely wipe out the vsms software from a server and start from scratch, what would be the best practice for doing this?I have the 6.3.1 recovery dvd, would that work?  also, would that work on a server that was originally an older ...

jbeechler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes