Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, i saw at the data sheet that there is an optional license for Badging and Enrollment.my question is if i don't order this license, can i still create and configure local user database directly on the PAM ?if i can, so for what do i need this opti...

Dears;I need a help in the design of Cisco Video Surveillance Solution. As you know we have four softwares for this solutions; CIVS-VSM Video Surveillance Manager v4.1/6.1 SW CIVS-MS Media Server v6.1 SoftwareCIVS-OM Operations Manager v4.1 Software ...

kayocisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After getting some experience with one Civs 4500 we bought some more....A comparisson of the cameras showed that there is a newer firmware on the newer cams. The testcam has 1.0.3 but the newcams have 1.0.7....I can't upgrade the old one, because cis...

We need to provide access to VSOM to external clients. I gather this would be too hard to NAT through a firewall so I guess it's down to VPNs. Does anyone have any experience in getting this to work?I gather VPN endpoints only need to be able to acce...

rruckley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to understand the full integration between the VSOM & Microsoft LDAP. I read at the user guide that the vsom do not import groups & policies from the LDAP. so i need to enter manually at the vsom the users, groups & policies. I unders...