Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have installed all the components on a single server and restarted all the services etc.  The issue that I am having is getting video to display in the operator view.  The only thing that I am showing in the log is. I can connect to the camera's fi...

natedog by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deploying the following CIVS Solution and running into issues with various components:HW/SW1 CIVS-MSP-4RU14 CIVS-HDD-100016 CIVS-IPC-2500Upgraded VSMS/VSOM from 4.0/6.0 to 4.2.1/6.2.1 on Same SVRCIVS-IPC-2500 FW 1.1.1 and 2.1.2 VSOM not displaying vi...

cdobler by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this camera setup in my living room and when I launch thebrowser to look at the camera feed I get an awful lot of noise, kind of like crackling but alsoa hum of some type.  It is not located near anything but the electric outlet it is plugged ...

jlodholz1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone ever used this module?I am looking for documentation on it but not finding it on Cisco's site other than the datasheet which doesnt have the detail I need.Do any of you know if I need 4 GigE connections for all 4 modules?Thx

mcwalter by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out operational details of connecting a card reader module to an access gateway. Cisco documentation does not elaborate. Can the module operate in a stand alone mode if the CAN is disrupted? What are the on board capabilities o...

rdinger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CPAM server and many gateways.  I was wondering if there was a way to hit a web page, call a phone number, etc that would allow a user to remotely unlock or "buzz in" a door.  We could wire a power disconnect to the mag, but I am trying to ...

jcrussell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes