cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Dearswhen i apply the policy on sub interface  in N540-24Z8Q2C-Mthe error appeared:!!% 'DPA_QOSEA' detected the 'warning' condition 'Out of Resource'i checked the processors was fulled except one as  in picture how can i transfer to the third a...

Eng.AD27 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there everyone! Can someone tell me the latest version of IOS that will run on a Cisco 2621 router? I am running 12.3(24) currently, but i'd like to run SSH version 2.  Apparently the version I am currently running only supports version 1.5.Thanks...

dcauley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Having issues enabling ssh on the Cisco 8300 router.I have configured hostname, domain name, authentication, rsa key, ip ssh version 2. but when i do sho ip ssh it saysSSH Disabled - version 2.0%Please create RSA keys to enable SSH (and of at...

Hello...I am needing to place our Cisco ISR 4431 Routers into FIPS Mode. They have various versions: 16.09.07, 17.03.04a, and 17.09.02a. I installed version 17.09.02a after I found a Cisco article stating that it obtained its FIPS Certfication.I have...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Need some help to setup correctly my c921-4P to use Starlink as internet accès connected on my Wan Port.I can't acces to Internet, Starling is on Bypass mode.My conf. is:#########################################################################...

Nicolas74 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have router 2921 with 3 layer 3 interfaces i need to configure one of them as access interface encapsulation in bidirectional (not subinterface solutions)

Resolved! BGP Lab issues

Hey all,I have this lab that I am working on to improve my BGP skills. The idea is that R7 is the "Internet" and R1 & R2 are failover edge routers. R5 has a loopback adapter of 25.25.25.1 and R6 has a loopback adapter of 35.35.35.1. The idea is to ha...

deca24 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes